This visa is one of the most used visas in the world. It is known as the Visitor visa (B2) or the Temporary Business Visa (B1). If you want to come to the United States for vacation, or to visit family and friends, then this the proper visa.

The B1/B2 can also be used to negotiate various contracts to set up a business for several other types of business visas.

Your status on this visa can be extended and/or changed to another type of status such as a Student Visa or another type of work visa.